Friday, October 24, 2008

More pictures

I was over at my mom's house this evening and found some pictures on her computer that I didn't have. So I thought that I would add them to my blog. Sorry that these aren't in any order. Just enjoy!!!!



This is my pregnant belly at 7 months.


This is me 2 weeks before Chloe was born.


This is all of my neices and nephews. Dani (17), Anthony (12), Grace (4 1/2), Madison (1) and Jacob (11 months). This picture was taken about a month before Chloe was born. Now my mom needs a new grandkids portrait.


This picture was taken 1 month before Chloe was born.



I was so ready to be done with being pregnant. I didn't like being pregnant!




Cousin Anthony and Chloe (she was 2 days old in this picture!)






This is our beautiful daughter the morning after she was born.







This is me in labor. Obviously you can tell that I was having a contraction. But I was able to have an epidural afterwards and let me tell you that epidurals are one of my top 10 favorite things in the world!!!! I would recommend it to any woman in labor!!! (I promise that I am not a wimp, but labor pains hurt, especially after 16 hours!!!)





No comments: